Friday 22 August 2014

French Baguette: Leather and jeans

French Baguette: Leather and jeans: I love my new All Saints jacket! I have been looking for a black leather jacket for a very long time, and although All Saints has a ...

I love my new All Saints jacket! I have been looking for a black leather jacket for a very long time, and although All Saints has a gorgeous standard collection of leather jackets I simply could not manage to find one that actually fitted well until recently. Now that I have found my jacket, I wear it almost every day! The same goes for my Lonchamp pliage, that has been in my possession for nearly 3 years now, and that I carry to school every day. I could go on and on about the other items, but it would take too long to write it all down, so for now please enjoy my second outfit post!









No comments: